REDMOND, WA, USA, Jun 10, 2022 – ActCAD announces the release of its new version 1340 for ActCAD 2022 Professional, Standard and Prime Versions.
This is a general maintenance release of 2022 version. Below is a list of improvements:
- Implemented few improvements in Network Licensing Technology and Usage logs
- Updated ODA dwg libraries
- Fixed issue with Visual Lisp function to automatically call (vl-load-com)
- Implemented Import Options in Sheetset Manager
- Fixed certain loading issue of COM DLLs autoloading
- Fixed save and load PDF options on Publish Dialog
- Added sheet dialog on Publish Dialog
- Fixed crash issue with certain hyperlinks
- Fixed invoke lispCancelled upon RTCAN status
- Fixed the issue of after clicking the TABLE cell, the data format precision display error and text color error
- Fixed the issue of zoom Entity on a layout
- Fixed -LAYOUT command does not support the command line for all options
The new versions are available from ActCAD download page. Existing users can use Check for updates command to get the latest version.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable life-time price. ActCAD is powered by the most latest IntelliCAD 10.1a engine, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD world-wide. ActCAD is a commercial member with active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.