REDMOND, WA, USA, Oct 12, 2022 – ActCAD announces the release of its new version 750 for ActCAD 2023 Professional, Standard and Prime Versions.
This is a general maintenance release with few minor fixes as mentioned below:
- Updated ODA DWG libraries
- Fixed some issue with WMF file creation
- Updated ActCAD PDF Printer Drivers
- Fixed entity selection not cleared while switching between drawings
- Fixed some issues in LISP functions
- Improved graphics performance
- Fixed INSUNITS sysvar to accept the value 21
- Fixed the issue of temporary objects not deleted
- Fixed extra line printing when CMDECHO is set to 0
- Fixed some issue with Network License Activation in 2023
The new versions are available from ActCAD download page. Existing users can use Check for updates command to get the latest version.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable life-time price. ActCAD is powered by the most latest IntelliCAD 10.1a engine, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD world-wide. ActCAD is a commercial member with active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.