BIÈVRES, France, May 30, 2022 – GRAITEC, an international software developer for AEC, is delighted to announce that Advance Design 2023 has been released.
GRAITEC, an international software developer for AEC, is delighted to announce that Advance Design 2023 has been released. We have developed exciting new features that will enhance all your structural projects, and these are based on the needs and requests of the ever-growing communities that have gathered around the software developed by Graitec.
The 2023 version of Advance Design is enhanced with a lot of new user centric functionalities that feature high-end benefits, and they are centered around a few main subjects:
- Performance – a significant reduction of the time required for calculations.
- Construction Stages – new mechanism for the definition, management and calculation of structures using stages.
- Advanced non-linear supports – new possibilities for defining nonlinear relationships for supports.
- Masonry structures – possibility to model and verify masonry walls (acc. EN 1996) using a new Masonry Wall design module.
- Wind on free standing walls – possibility to generate wind on free standing walls acc. EN 1991-1-4.
- Result tables – fast and easy checking of FEM results with Results Tables.
- Localization for Spain and Portugal – adaptation of Advance Design for the Spanish and Portuguese market, including the introduction of new national annexes for the Eurocodes and new working languages for both countries.
- Improvements to New possibilities and improvements for reinforcement concrete design, Version 2023 of Advance Design also comes with a vast number of improvements and adjustments following the feedback received from thousands of users worldwide. Particularly a lot of new features have been introduced to RC design modules, which have gained dozens of distinct types of improvements.
For inquiries please contact your nearest Graitec office.
Mateusz Budziński, Structural Analysis Product Line Manager comments: “GRAITEC has continuously strived to provide first-rate advancements for innovative software solutions to its valued customers, and the recent launch of its new and upgraded product range for 2023 is no exception, proving they are still top of their game in terms of providing top-level Construction, AEC and Building Design software solutions worldwide.”
Founded in 1986, GRAITEC is an international group helping construction and manufacturing professionals successfully achieve their digital transformation by providing BIM and Industry 4.0 software and consultancy. Graitec is a developer of high-performance BIM applications as well as an Autodesk Platinum Partner in Europe and Gold Autodesk Partner in North America and Russia. Operating throughout 48 offices across 13 countries worldwide, GRAITEC offers its clients an extensive range of established software solutions combined with the full portfolio of Autodesk products and BIM suites which help address the most demanding projects needs and maximize productivity, efficiency, and performance. With more than 550 employees amongst which there are 200 BIM consultants, GRAITEC is an innovation focused company whose products are used by more than 100,000 construction professionals worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.graitec.com.