AUGSBURG, Germany, Jan 24, 2022- Standardization is a necessary but time-consuming topic in which information has to be digitized manually on a large scale. Digitizing information is one thing, linking and fully integrating it into the process as digital twins is another.
In the free webcast by IHS Markit and CADENAS on 17 February 2022 at 3 p.m. CET, you will therefore learn how to bring your standardization into the digital age. Get the answers to the following questions, among others:
- How do I make standardization more dynamic and attractive in my company?
- How do I digitize all relevant standardization data for my company?
- How can I link this information in the best possible way?
- Which tools can help me collect standards and metadata?
- Which tools and solutions will get my standardization on the path to digital transformation in the best possible way?
To register, click here.
About CADENAS GmbH
CADENAS is a leading software developer in the areas of Strategic Parts Management and parts reduction (PARTsolutions), as well as Electronic Product Catalogs (eCATALOGsolutions). With its customized software solutions, the company acts as a link between the component manufacturers with their products and the purchasers.
With its 380 employees at 18 international subsidiaries, the name CADENAS (Spanish: process chains) has been standing for success, creativity, support and process optimization since 1992. For more information, visit www.cadenas.de/en.