DANA POINT, CA, USA, Apr 5, 2022 – MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of VisualCAM 2022 for SOLIDWORKS, the latest version of MecSoft’s Gold certified Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) product for SOLIDWORKS 2018-2022.
Release highlights include:
- New Saw machining operation
- Enhanced Adaptive Roughing module
- Upgraded and enhanced 4 Axis machining methods
- Milling tool holder definition for display and collision checks
- Integration of Post and G-code in the operation tree in the part file
- Programmable post-processors employing the Python programming language
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
- Additional enhancements to the G-Code editor & Profile Nesting modules
Click on the link for a detailed documentation of What’s New in VisualCAM 2022 for SOLIDWORKS.
Free demo software downloads of RhinoCAM 2022 & VisualCAD/CAM 2022 can be requested here.
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Dana Point, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM, RhinoCAM and VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.