MOSCOW, Russia, Apr 27, 2022 – Nanosoft, nanoCAD software vendor, announces the release of nanoCAD 22.
The nanoCAD solution consists of DWG-based CAD platform and 5 optional modules, tailored for specific needs:
• 3D Solid Modeling module extends the nanoCAD platform with direct editing and parametric modeling. The module also offers 3D constraints for mating parts into 3D assemblies and provides tools for sheet metal modeling.
• Mechanica module supplies an array of mechanical drawing and engineering calculation utilities coupled with a vast library of standard and user-defined parts
• Construction module extends the nanoCAD platform with drafting utilities suitable for parametric designs in architecture, engineering, and construction. Its IFC support and parametric libraries of standard parts help automate construction drawings.
• Raster module provides tools designed specifically for handling raster images, including very large ones. These tools import, correct, skew, convert, colorize, vectorize, and smart select raster images.
• Topoplan module extends the nanoCAD platform with digital terrain modeling. Surveyors can take advantage of tools that create and modify TINs, texture them with raster overlays, generate reliefs, and calculate volumes and areas.
The recent release of nanoCAD 21 was a big step for Nanosoft and its community, but it is time to prove the brand is ready to face the challenges of 2022.
The Nanosoft team constantly listens to drafters and designers and improves nanoCAD 22 platform to provide an efficient CAD solution that can be easily integrated into business processes to simplify design and speed up project development in no time. With the help of valuable feedback from nanoCAD users and beta testers, the Nanosoft development team has fixed all the bugs of the previous version, increased productivity, improved commands, and prepared an upgrade to release the newest version of nanoCAD 22 platform to the public.
nanoCAD 22 provides innovative, collaborative, and customizable features to enhance your efficiency allowing anything from routine task automation to complex CAD application development. With the upgraded platform you will be able to organize the workspace in accordance with your needs and tasks.
Nanosoft keep improving not only the software, but also nanocad.com website to give a warm welcome to all the members of nanoCAD community. Visit it to explore spectacular changes in nanoCAD 22. Don’t forget to review the full list of changes and be sure to read the What’s New section of the nanoCAD 22 Platform and its modules.
Pricing and Availability
Fully featured professional-grade CAD program, nanoCAD 22 is perhaps the only CAD software designed to solve business problems on a budget. nanoCAD 22 starts at $200/year per seat, including priority support and updates. The flexible network license is $249/ year. All additional 5 modules share the same price $159/year per seat.
All nanoCAD users with valid paid subscriptions are eligible for a free upgrade to nanoCAD 22. Log into your personal account to get a new serial number and download nanoCAD 22. Current subscription terms apply.
Nanosoft is a member of Nanosoft Group of companies. Nanosoft is a community of CAD professionals who have been working in the CAD software industry since the 1980s. We are focused on creating high-quality, cost-effective software solutions for the CAD industry.
One of our priority goals is to provide our customers with the ideal solution to upgrade from unlicensed (pirated) CAD tools to legitimate software. One of our key strategies is to develop lowcost software products. For more information, visit https://nanocad.com.