RADOM, Poland, Mar 1, 2022 – CADprofi announces the release of CADprofi version 2022.07. CADprofi is a comprehensive CAD application that accelerates the design work in many branches. CADprofi Suite program consists of the following modules: CADprofi HVAC and Piping, CADprofi Electrical, CADprofi Architectural, CADprofi Mechanical, CP–Symbols and CP–Manufacturers programs.
Highlights and changes in CADprofi 2022.07:
- CADprofi – Quick edit: drawing pipe sequences in detailed views
- CADprofi Architectural – waste containers
- CADprofi Architectural – saunas
- CADprofi Architectural – openings in walls
- CADprofi Architectural – wall ducts configurator
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – sewage riser ventilation
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – recuperation
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – flex round ducts
- Extension of the Reflex library
- Extension of ABB library
- Update of Reflex, Hager, ABB library.
- CADprofi 2022.07 has been adjusted to work with latest CAD programs, including: ActCAD 2022, AviCAD 2022, CADian 2022, CADopia 22, CADMATE 2022, IBSCAD 2022, progeCAD 2022, SilicaCAD 2022. CADprofi 2022.07 currently works with many base CAD programs including: AutoCAD (since the 2004 version), BricsCAD, GstarCAD, IntelliCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, ARES Commander Edition and others.
Full description with screens can be found in the pdf file.
To download the latest demo version, click here.
*BIM ready – all CADprofi objects are classified according to OpenBIM (IFC Classes).
Founded in 1996 in Poland, CADprofi is an international company engaged in the development of CAD applications working in the AutoCAD environment (and other Autodesk products), BricsCAD GstarCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, IntelliCAD and others. Now it has two offices in Poland and Germany. CADprofi’s applications are available in 22 languages and are sold through a well-developed network of distributors throughout the world. CADprofi company provides technical support (hotline) and also conducts training in the use of the offered programs. CADprofi is also a BIM (Building Information Modeling) specialist. It creates data in BIM, including Revit rfa format for many manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.cadprofi.com.