ANN ARBOR, MI, USA and STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Sep 4, 2020 – CIMdata and Eurostep are pleased to announce the agenda topics for PLM Road Map & PDT 2020, which will take place this year as a virtual-live event in November. The theme for this year’s event is “Digital Thread—the PLM Professionals’ Path to Delivering Innovation, Efficiency, and Quality.” The event will take place between 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EST) / 15:00 – 18:30 (CET) on November 17-19.
PLM Road Map & PDT will bring together the perspectives of leading thinkers from aerospace & defense, maritime, and other industries who are working to remediate the pain points that inhibit the Digital Thread. The agenda will also include presentations from program managers responsible for Digital Thread strategies and implementations within their companies.
Presentations over the three days will cover the following topics:
- Digital Twin, It Requires a Digital Thread
- Multiple-View Bill of Materials Solution Evaluation Benchmarks
- 5G for Digital Twins & Shadows
- Delivering Through Life: Digital Innovation in Maritime
- Digital Thread: Be Careful What you Wish For, It Just Might Come True
- Global Collaboration – Defining a Baseline for Data Exchange Processes and Standards
- Looking Outside the Core of PLM to Deliver Value With PLM
- Model-Based Definition
- Model-Based Systems Engineering: The State of the Industry
- What does it Take to Create the Digital Thread in Complex Systems Development?
- Digital Thread—the PLM Professionals’ Path to Delivering Innovation, Efficiency, and Quality
“The agenda topics are of high interest to any PLM professional, and the line-up of speakers is great, matching previous PDT Europe and PLM Road Map events,” says Mr. Håkan Kårdén, Eurostep’s Director of Marketing. “In times like these, everything is challenged, but the way to respond is not by standing still but by accelerating efforts and investments to help us meet the future. This year has demonstrated that we need to design PLM to be an agile, resilient, and systems-wide life cycle as well as supply chain. We are looking forward to delivering another must-attend event, this time on-line,” added Mr. Kårdén.
According to Ms. Cheryl Peck, CIMdata’s Director of Marketing, “For over 25-years, we have demonstrated a commitment to delivering high client value through our face-to-face PLM conferences. This year’s virtual event will be no different. The agenda topics we have put together look to future state requirements, roadmaps, and transformational implementations that encompass people, process, and technology.”
PLM Road Map & PDT is a highly relevant event for PLM industry leaders and PLM practitioners globally, providing independent education where ideas, trends, experiences, and relationships critical to the industry germinate and take root.
For more detail on the agenda, please visit https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/plm-conferences/plmrm-pdt-fall-2020.