ANN ARBOR, MI, USA, Jan 10, 2020 – CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm announces the release of an eBook focused on CGTech’s VERICUT manufacturing program verification solution suite.
Since 1990, CIMdata has provided coverage of the CAM and Digital Manufacturing software market spaces. We are pleased to provide this eBook on CGTech’s manufacturing program verification and optimization solution suite. This comprehensive review highlights enhanced capabilities from CGTech including:
- Simulation and validation of additive and hybrid manufacturing processes
- Capabilities to examine composite materials layup processes
- Optimized toolpath recommendation
- A physics-based process optimization tool called Force
- Many other improvements and advancements to the solutions
Mr. Mike Fry states “Additive and more traditional forms of manufacturing are critical in developing new and enhanced products. To support demand for custom products, companies are transitioning to additive and combined additive/subtractive machining strategies and the need for verification capabilities is increasing rapidly. CGTech is leading the way in helping manufacturers use new methods and producing improved manufacturing quality.”
The CIMdata eBook “Next Generation NC Program Operation with VERICUT Version 9.0” is available for download at www.CIMdata.com.