ANN ARBOR, MI, USA, Jan 28, 2021 – CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm, announces an upcoming free educational webinar, “Education: Driving Systems Modeling and Simulation Understanding & Adoption.” The webinar will take place on Thursday, 25 February 2021, at 11:00 a.m. (EST) and last for one hour.
During a webinar last July, we introduced Systems Modeling and Simulation (SMS). The approach presented leveraged a common systems engineering and product data model (Model-Centric Systems Engineering) that encompasses benefits, requirements, platform, program, project, system definition, product structure, lifecycle, and configuration-management capabilities. These are the key enablers needed to reach higher systems modeling maturity levels and, in turn, help a company to reach and maintain a highly competitive position within the industries it serves.
It is critical to recognize that the surrounding ecosystem with its culture and behavior must be brought into play and linked appropriately. Knowledge about SMS and its elements are key to making this initiative part of a business’s overall digital transformation. This webinar focuses on the role a well-defined and executed SMS training and certificate program plays in improving an organization’s engineering maturity while helping speed the adoption of SMS and realize its full potential.
This webinar will help attendees:
- Understand the development challenges leading to a simulation-driven systems engineering environment.
- Realize how education improves the engineering maturity of organizations.
- Understand how SMS education can help businesses in their overall Digital Transformation.
- Learn about the SMS Training and Certificate Program offered by CIMdata and SMS_ThinkTank.
According to Mr. Ed Ladzinski, CEO of SMS_ThinkTank and one of the hosts for this webinar, “In many companies, executives, managers, and practitioners are overwhelmed by the rapid pace of today’s technology and its impact on organizations and processes. Typically, companies decide to investigate solution providers before their digital transformation needs are identified, resulting in ‘false starts.’ We offer this SMS training and certificate program to address these challenges and reduce the effort to embrace the much-needed transformation.”
This webinar will provide useful guidance on how to make use of education on SMS. People from multiple levels in an organization will find the information pertinent and valuable. Included are engineering executives, senior and middle managers responsible for simulation-driven projects, CAE and systems engineering subject matter experts and practitioners, and IT support analysts for engineering.
- To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-education-driving-systems-modeling-and-simulation-understanding-adoption.
- To register for this webinar, please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3814466832320896016.