ANN ARBOR, MI, USA, Jun 19, 2020 – CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm, announces an upcoming free educational webinar, “Systems Modeling and Simulation: An Introduction.” The webinar will take place on Thursday, 9 July 2020, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) and will last for one hour.
Innovation leaders realize that accurate and accessible data is the foundation for insight and inspiration. It is also critical to recognize that the surrounding ecosystem must be brought into play and linked appropriately. This combined structure is foundational to defining and achieving sustainable innovation. In this webinar, participants will learn about Systems Modeling and Simulation (SMS) and the current market trends and significant business challenges associated with simulation. Digital transformation, including its needs for making the case to adopt systems modeling and simulation, will also be considered.
This webinar will help attendees:
- Understand how to achieve sustainable innovation in a modern fast-paced and complex engineering environment.
- Learn about the development challenges that lead to a simulation-driven systems engineering environment.
- Understand the value of systems engineering.
- Learn what is needed to deploy SMS.
- Find out how SMS is related to the digital transformation of businesses.
According to Don Tolle, CIMdata’s Simulation-Driven Systems Development Practice Director, “The complexity of today’s interconnected cyber-physical systems operating in the context of digital transformation requires the adoption of systems thinking throughout an entire organization and across the entire product lifecycle. Most companies today exhibit relatively low levels of maturity in their systems engineering processes and in the adoption of best practices necessary to achieve the business benefits of model-based engineering. To maintain a leadership role within their respective industries, companies must strive for a simulation-driven, systems innovation approach, moving well beyond traditional product development silos of domain knowledge.”
This webinar will be useful to a broad audience, including engineering executives, senior and middle managers responsible for simulation-driven projects, CAE and systems engineering SMEs and practitioners, IT support analysts for engineering, and anyone involved in digital transformation and simulation-driven systems engineering.
- To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-systems-modeling-and-simulation-sms-an-introduction.
- To register for this webinar, please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6912594821382433538.