VELIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France, Aug 2, 2021 – Dassault Systèmes announced the official availability1 of three student editions on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that are tailored to help students prepare for their future careers. In a global economy where existing jobs are transforming and new job skills are emerging, students can experience the digital technologies used by industry, develop in-demand skills, and achieve industry-recognized certifications that distinguish their technical expertise.
Through an easy online click and buy experience, students can purchase an affordable, one-year license to any of the following 3DEXPERIENCE Edu solutions for individual students:
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Students: intuitive 3D design applications to quickly innovate and create prismatic and organic shapes with ease
- 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA for Students: powerful applications to create and manage the design and engineering of sophisticated mechanical projects
- 3DEXPERIENCE Engineer for Students: a suite of integrated applications covering the design, simulation and manufacturing ecosystem on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
Each 3DEXPERIENCE student edition provides a set of dedicated learning paths toward certification including SOLIDWORKS and CATIA Associate certifications. Students also gain access to live webinars and opportunities for real-time communication with a global online community of peers and Dassault Systèmes experts.
The early adoption of the latest digital technologies can potentially play a role in students’ job prospects. In fields like mechanical engineering, for example, students who have skills in advanced technologies such as virtual simulations, could be in high demand by companies seeking to reduce product development cycles.2
Dassault Systèmes’ three new offers enable students to develop workforce capabilities in collaboration, project management, data intelligence, and other highly sought after areas.
3DEXPERIENCE Edu is also offering a hub for job opportunities in all industry sectors by referencing job openings for qualified students that request skills in Dassault Systèmes applications.
For more information on each offer: https://edu.3ds.com/en/software/stu
- 1Click & Buy is available in the following countries: Algeria, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Morocco, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- 2Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Mechanical Engineers, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/mechanical-engineers.htm (visited June 1, 2021).
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. We provide business and people with collaborative virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating ’virtual twin experiences’ of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers push the boundaries of innovation, learning and production.
Dassault Systèmes’ 20,000 employees are bringing value to more than 290,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit https://www.3ds.com.