EDINBURGH, Scotland, Aug 24, 2021 – EDEM has now been part of Altair for almost two years and in order to centralize key resources for a better user experience, the edemsimulation.com website will be closing down on 31st of August, 2021.
Here is where you can find key information about EDEM going forward:
- For information about EDEM software visit: Altair EDEM product page
- For videos of applications in various industries visit: EDEM Applications page.
- For EDEM webinars, ebooks and customer stories check the Resource Library.
For information about EDEM for Academia visit: Altair University EDEM for Academia
In addition, EDEM customers can register to create their Altair One Account to get access to the following resources:
- Marketplace: for downloading EDEM and other Altair software
- Altair Community: this platform includes Product Forums, a Knowledge Base with tutorials, API models, technical papers, as well as access to Technical Support.
- Altair Learning Center: access eLearning courses as well as online training classes.
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations across broad industry segments to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future.
To learn more about EDEM, visit https://www.altair.com/edem.