PUNE, India, Oct 27, 2022 – Renishaw India successfully hosted its first Channel Partner Meet on the 19th and 20th of September at an offsite location in Goa, India, which involved more than 30 companies from across the country.
‘‘This was the first opportunity for Renishaw India to bring all Channel Partners together. It has been a big journey for us over the last few years to develop a channel network and this was an opportunity to celebrate its success and start to look at what we expect from them over the next few years,” said Paul Weaver, Director of Sales and Marketing, Renishaw India.
“In the past 2 years, Channel Partners have played an important role in the success of our business. We have seen them change from a reseller to a solution provider for our customers. Last year, their contribution to our business was significant,” said Sanjay Sangam, Head of Sales and Marketing, Renishaw India.
‘’Channel Partners are part of our key strategy in developing our business and at the CP Meet we appreciated their performance, we talked about growth and discussed a go-to-market strategy with which they can grow their businesses,” said Dr Sanjeev Kumar, Head of Business Development, Renishaw India.
Day one of the CP Meet was focused on reward and recognition, with a number of awards presented:
• Procal Solutions, Pune, bagged 3 awards: Star Performer Channel Partner of the Year 2022 – India, Best Performer in Machine Tool and Styli Product Line of the Year 2022, and their engineer, Shankar Gadpallewar, was awarded Star CP Engineer of the Year 2022 – West Region.
• HNN Technologies, New Delhi, won awards for Star Performer Channel Partner of the Year 2022 – North Region and Best Performer in Equator Product Line of the Year 2022.
• Aark Metrology Solutions, Chennai, bagged the award for the Star Performer Channel Partner of the Year 2022 – South Region.
• Menlo Machine’s Leo Fernandes and KGM Corporation’s Part Bhatt were awarded Star CP Engineer for the South and North region, respectively.
• Padma Sales and Services, Kolhapur, was awarded Best usage of our lead capturing system, EventX.
Day two was focused on 10X growth with Renishaw, where the Channel Partners took centre stage and presented their success stories. A panel discussion was held, together with a one-to-one session focusing on ‘Machine tool probing solutions market opportunities and the importance of shop-floor gauging systems.’ Renishaw India’s Sales & Marketing and Technical leaders, along with a couple of Channel Partners, participated as part of the panel.
Renishaw’s product experts then presented winning strategies to support the 10X growth and the Head of Technical and Service presented the ‘Winning formula and being competitive in the market’ awards.
“This CP Meet was an eye opener for me – it gives me a lot of confidence to achieve 10X growth in a short time with Renishaw. It not just offers various solutions but provides supports via its state-of-the-art technology centres and technical and service support across India. Renishaw showed us the avenues through which a Channel Partner can grow multifold with the different solutions they offer, be it in automotive, aerospace, EV, semiconductors or medical, we have ample opportunities to grow,” said Mr. Sreeram Uppalapti of SLS Engineers Hyderabad.
The meeting was a great success because of the enthusiastic participation from all Channel Partners and positive feedback post-event.
Renishaw would like to take this opportunity to thank all our Channel Partners and the Renishaw India team for attending and making it such a resounding success.
For further information on Renishaw, visit www.renishaw.com.