PARIS, France, Dec 31, 2021 – ESI Group (ISIN Code: FR0004110310, Symbol: ESI), announces the Board received the resignation of Alain de Rouvray as Director, effective December 16th, 2021.
Alain de Rouvray founded the company in 1973. He was Chairman and CEO of ESI Group until January 31, 2019. He remained Chairman of the Board of Directors until February 8, 2021.
Composition of the Board of Directors
Based on the above modifications, the Company’s Board of Directors will be composed of seven directors (6 of whom are independent) and one board observer:
- Alex Davern – Chairman of the Board and independent member
- Cristel de Rouvray – Chief Executive Officer and Chairwoman of the Strategic committee
- Rajani Ramanathan – Independent member and Chairwoman of the Technology & Marketing committee
- Patrice Soudan – Independent member and Chairman of the Audit Committee
- Eric d’Hotelans – Independent member and Chairman of the Compensation committee
- Véronique Jacq – Independent member and Chairwoman of the Audit committee
- Yves de Balmann – Independent member
- Charles-Helen des Isnards – Board observer
- Effective on Janurary 1st, 2022
- Until December 31st, 2021
Annual Revenues & Results 2021 – March 1st, 2022 (6pm CET)
About ESI Group
Founded in 1973, ESI Group envisions a world where Industry commits to bold outcomes, addressing high stakes concerns – environmental impact, safety & comfort for consumers and workers, adaptable and sustainable business models. ESI provides reliable and customized solutions anchored on predictive physics modeling and virtual prototyping expertise to allow industries to make the right decisions at the right time, while managing their complexity. Acting principally in automotive & land transportation, aerospace, defense & naval, energy and heavy industry, ESI is present in more than 20 countries, employs 1200 people around the world and reported 2020 sales of €132.6 million. ESI is headquartered in France and is listed on compartment B of Euronext Paris.
For more information, visit www.esi-group.com.