MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, USA, Mar 9, 2022 – Synopsys is pleased to announce the Simpleware Release T-2022.03. The latest release of Simpleware software includes many new features and improvements, including the new shoulder CT tool in the Simpleware AS Ortho module, contour measurements, improved 3D printing capabilities, and aortic valve analysis.
What’s New in Version T-2022.03
Simpleware AS Ortho: Shoulder CT Auto Segmenter
- Fully automatic AI segmentation of shoulder CT scans
- Segments the Humerus, Scapula, and Clavicle
- Automatic positioning of anatomical landmarks
- Automatic region of interest detection to speed up inference
2D Contour Measurements
- 2D contour creation from straight lines, splines, and active contours
- D-shaped contours for computing dimensions of D-shaped annulus
- Effective tool when used in conjunction with multi-planar reconstruction
3D Printing: Pins and Sockets
- Easily generate interlocking 3D parts for printing
- Modify pin and socket geometries before and after pin placement
- Smooth workflow in exporting parts for 3D printing
Simpleware AS Cardio: Aortic Valve Characterization
- Efficient analysis of aortic valve location and dimensions
- Computation of Annulus plane, Aorta Cusp plane and Ostia distances
- Compute centerline analysis, including Sinus of Valsalva and Sinotubular junction
- De-stepping tool for smoothing stepped segmentations
- Improved Metal Artefact Reduction
- NIFTI import
- Improved 4D landmark display
- DICOM encapsulated OBJ
- Multipart CAD import and meshing
- Improved registration tools
Key Benefits of the New Release
- Easily segment shoulder CT scans using Simpleware AS Ortho
- Enhance measurements with new capabilities
- Produce interlocking 3D parts for printing
- Streamline aortic valve analysis using Simpleware AS Cardio
- Smooth stepped segmentations using the new de-stepping tool
Release Webinar with Demos
Join us on March 30, 2022 to see the new features in action. Register to watch live or to receive the on-demand recording to view at your own convenience.
To download a fully functional trial version of Simpleware T-2022.03, click here.
Synopsys’ Simpleware software provides an industry-leading, comprehensive 3D image processing platform for handling 3D scan data. Accurately process images with a wide range of tools for visualizing data, obtaining image statistics and carrying out segmentation. Generate high-quality models for design, simulation and 3D printing applications. For more information, visit https://www.synopsys.com/simpleware.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from silicon to software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything. For more information, visit https://www.synopsys.com.