RADOM, Poland, Apr 5, 2021 – CADprofi announces the release of CADprofi version 2021.07. CADprofi is a comprehensive CAD application that accelerates the design work in many branches. CADprofi Suite program consists of the following modules: CADprofi HVAC and Piping, CADprofi Electrical, CADprofi Architectural, CADprofi Mechanical, CP–Symbols and CP–Manufacturers programs.
Highlights and changes in CADprofi 2021.07:
- CADprofi – drawing walls and lines along the infoline
- CADprofi – additional options for inserting circle axes and center marks
- CADprofi – new keyboard shortcuts for commands
- CADprofi Electrical – extension of modular apparatus library
- CADprofi Electrical – plastic trays
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – extension of inspection chambers
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – anemostats without expansion box
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – combined semi-screw fittings
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – extension of KORADO radiators library
- Update of BCS library
- Update of manufacturers’ libraries: Lamel, WILO, Lovato, Reflex, BCS.
- CADprofi 2021.07 has been adjusted to work with latest CAD programs, including: IBS CAD 2021 and ArCADia 12.1. CADprofi 2021 currently works with many base CAD programs including: AutoCAD (since the 2000 version), BricsCAD, GstarCAD, IntelliCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, ARES Commander Edition and others.
To view full description with screens, click here (pdf file).
To download the latest demo version, click here.
*BIM ready – all CADprofi objects are classified according to OpenBIM (IFC Classes).
Founded in 1996 in Poland, CADprofi is an international company engaged in the development of CAD applications working in the AutoCAD environment (and other Autodesk products), BricsCAD GstarCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, IntelliCAD and others. Now it has two offices in Poland and Germany. CADprofi’s applications are available in 22 languages and are sold through a well-developed network of distributors throughout the world. CADprofi company provides technical support (hotline) and also conducts training in the use of the offered programs. CADprofi is also a BIM (Building Information Modeling) specialist. It creates data in BIM, including Revit rfa format for many manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.cadprofi.com.