LEVIS, QC, Canada, Mar 4, 2021 – Creaform, the worldwide leader in automated and portable 3D measurement solutions and engineering services, announced the latest addition to its HandySCAN 3D line-up offer, the SILVER series. With more than 5000 users already, this proven, trusted and patented technology is the industry standard in portable metrology-grade 3D scanners. It will now be available at an accessible price for professionals looking to grow their business by acquiring state-of-the-art measurement solutions.
Developed and manufactured in North America, the SILVER Series captures highly accurate and repeatable 3D measurements of any complex surface in any location. It represents the best value for money on the market and is supported by a global team of engineers and technicians.
The SILVER series offers a versatile professional 3D scanner, with all the features that made the HandySCAN 3D scanners the reference in the industry:
- Quality optics: Provides reliable and maximized scan quality with an accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0015 in).
- 7 lasers crosses: Can quickly capture the surfaces in the entire field of view with a scan area of 275 x 250 mm (10.8 x 9.8 in).
- Versatility: One device for all shapes and sizes, it masters various objects regardless of the part size, complexity, material, or color.
- Plug and play: A simple user interface and real-time visualization offers an ease of use and a short learning curve, regardless of the user’s experience or expertise level.
- On the go scanning: Portable, lightweight and quick to set up, it can be up and running in less than 2 minutes, either in-house or on site.
- Available in 2 models: Customers can choose from two models based on their business needs -HandySCAN 307 at US $19,990 or the HandySCAN 700 at US $29,900.
“For the professionals who need to adapt quickly to their customers’ needs and provide better answers to their inquiries, a reliable 3D scanning solution is indispensable,” explains Simon Côté, Product Manager at Creaform. “The possibilities presented by gathering such precise data can open doors to new projects and strengthen the partnerships with existing clients. It cannot be overstated how 3D scanning and 3D printing technologies have become vital for any small-to-medium sized company.”
Creaform develops, manufactures, and sells 3D portable and automated measurement technologies and specializes in engineering services. The company offers innovative solutions for applications such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing, product development, and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products and services cater to a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, consumer products, heavy industries, healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, research and education.
With headquarters and manufacturing operations in Lévis, Québec, Creaform operates innovation centers in Lévis as well as Grenoble, France, with direct sales operations in Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Singapore. Creaform is part of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technologies, a division of AMETEK Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, with annual sales of approximately $5 billion. For more information, visit www.creaform3d.com.