TURKU, Finland, Nov 1, 2021 – MagiCAD Group is delighted to announce the release of MagiCAD 2022 Update Release 1. The new MagiCAD version for Revit and AutoCAD is now available for download.
MagiCAD 2022 Update Release 1 for Revit – Highlights
- Automatic cable packet routing
- Automatic ELV riser diagrams
- Improved wire drawing tool
- Create running indexes according to element sequence
- One-to-many linking option and easy marking of linking status in Schematics
- New option for connecting sprinkler heads
- New valve selection options for radiators
- Improved Move/Copy Branch function
- Use element system parameters in parameter configurations
- Enhancements to reports
- Enhanced Builderswork Openings tool
MagiCAD 2022 Update Release 1 for AutoCAD – Highlights
- New options for configuring and creating automatic running indexes
- Add multiple products to a project with MagiCAD Connect
- Add descriptions to report and legend templates
- Updated Find and Replace function
- Edit object properties in multiple drawings simultaneously
- View insulation for fittings in 1D presentation
- Object comments and Running Index columns added to calculation reports
- Improvements to Change Properties
- Adjust sprinkler pipe sizes directly in calculation report
- View calculated power information in radiator Part Properties
For more new feature, Click here.
The new MagiCAD version for Revit and AutoCAD is now available for download.
Register to our upcoming webinars for a look at the feature highlights in MagiCAD 2022 UR-1.
- MagiCAD 2022 UR-1 for AutoCAD – New Features
- Wed, Nov 3, 2021 11:00 – 11:30 AM EET
- Register here
- MagiCAD 2022 UR-1 for Revit – New Features
- Thu, Nov 11, 2021 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM EET
- Register here
MagiCAD enables MEP design using Europe’s largest product model database, featuring over 1,000,000 actual products and product variants from 250 leading manufacturers across the world. Each model within the database comes complete with accurate dimensions and comprehensive technical data. MagiCAD offers localisation for different country-specific standards, and it is used by contractors and designers in projects in over 80 countries across the world. For more information, visit https://www.magicad.com.