IRVINE, CA, USA, Jan 9, 2020 – MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of the following CAM products.
- RhinoCAM 2020, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated CAM plugin for Rhinoceros 5 & 6
- VisualCAD/CAM 2020, the latest version of MecSoft’s standalone CAD/CAM product
Release highlights include:
- New G-code editor module for previewing and editing G-code files
- New Profile-Nesting module for nesting profile toolpaths
- New Mill-Turn module for C axis mill programming on a lathe
- Fixtures – Ability to define fixtures in all CAM toolpaths
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 Axis machining
- Simulation – Taper tool holder collision as well as fixture collision detection
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
Free demo software downloads of RhinoCAM and VisualCAD/CAM 2020 can be requested here.
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM, RhinoCAM, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS, AlibreCAM and VisualCAMc for Onshape. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.