MOSCOW, Russia, Mar 23, 2021 – Nanosoft, the developer of DWG-compatible CAD systems, announces the release of nanoCAD Construction 20 – a new version of CAD application for construction engineers.
nanoCAD Construction is based on the updated nanoCAD Plus 20.1 platform and provides users with new possibilities for modern design.
nanoCAD Construction was developed to support 2D parametrical design useful for different AEC specialties. Key features of nanoCAD Construction are based on Library of parametrical design elements. It includes 2D parametrical items.
Overview of new commands and improvements
- Automatic enumeration of objects. New command Object numbering (SPNUMOBJ) provides automatic numbering of objects that have an editable text attribute.
- Text formatting control in tables. The font in the cell can be adjusted in height, set the color and thickness of the text lines.
- Implemented a new dimension type – Offset dimension. The command allows you to set dimensions on splines.
- Addition functionality for manipulation with IFC-data:
- Now it is possible to update the imported IFC file
- Save IFC with merging of changes
- The object tree settings are implemented on the IFC tab
- Optimized storage structure of project data
- Accelerated work with IFC projects
- Improved Space Object:
- Rooms now have a marker showing the area including finishing
- Baseboard length calculation takes into account doorways
- Improved “Statement of finishing of premises” report. It displays total area of surfaces with the same finish
- Other changes:
- Implemented tabulation in leaders and tables
- Array along the trajectory with the offset from the beginning and end of the trajectory
- Technical Requirement formatting is improved.
- Updated database objects
A full list of changes can be found in “What’s new” section.
Pricing and Availability
Price of nanoCAD Construction license starts from $260. Owners of valid subscription for nanoCAD Construction can upgrade to a new version free of charge.
Nanosoft is a community of CAD professionals who have been working in the CAD software industry since the 1980s. We are focused on creating high-quality, cost-effective software solutions for the CAD industry. One of our most important goals is to provide our customers the ideal vehicle for upgrading from unlicensed (pirated) CAD software to legitimate software. For more information, visit http://www.nanocad.com.