SAN SEBASTIAN, Spain, Aug 25, 2020 – Spatial Manager is pleased to announce the release of version 6.2 of its flagship product, ‘Spatial Manager’. Besides including the one-step transformation of the drawing’s Coordinate System, one of the most demanded functions by the users, it will allow you to work with GeoPackage files and many more. And the CAD version is fully compatible with AutoCAD 2021 (and other Autodesk 2021 products), BricsCAD 20 and ZWCAD 2021.
Transform the drawing Coordinate System
Tabular ASCII Data Provider
Enhanced application preset Background Maps
New features and improvements:
- Transform the drawing Coordinate Reference System (CRS)
- Import / Export
- New GeoPackage data provider that will allow you to import or load geospatial data from *.gpkg files
- The ASCII data provider can now preview data fields in tabular format (see the above image), and it has been enhanced in order to identify consecutive separators as one
- You can optionally Mask the object labels when importing
- More object properties can now be exported as attached data (Color, Linetype, Lineweight, etc.)
- It is now possible to add a parameter for a Schema in the SQL Server data provider
- Dynamic Background Maps
- Coordinate systems
- The EPSG tables (CRSs and other objects) have been updated to version 9.8.12 (v10 model)
- AutoCAD 2021, BricsCAD 20, ZWCAD 2021 compatible
- … and more
*Note: Some functionalities only apply to CAD versions, and some of them are only available in the Standard or Professional editions.
About Spatial Manager
Founded in 2009 at San Sebastian (Spain), by a group of experienced IT professionals, Opencartis offers solutions to meet the needs of a wide range of users in geospatial environments in a simple, powerful and efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.spatialmanager.com.