UTRECHT, The Netherlands, Apr 2, 2021 – Ultimaker, the global leader in professional 3D printing, organizes the Ultimaker Transformation Summit. This free online summit, being held April 20-23, will feature vision keynotes, product launches, and demonstrations. A fully customized, interactive showroom brings the Ultimaker ecosystem to life. It gives participants full control to discover Ultimaker’s product portfolio, engage with 3D printing experts via live chat, and meet software and material partners that are part of the ecosystem. Real-world applications that have helped customers transform their businesses with 3D printing in this volatile market are displayed in such a way that participants can discover them at their own pace. This summit is the place to be for decision-makers, engineers, and innovators – from large global companies to local SMEs – who want to start their transformation today.
Here is what to expect when joining the Ultimaker Transformation Summit:
- Meet Ultimaker’s new CEO, Jürgen von Hollen, and discover his vision and roadmap for the company.
- Be the first to be updated on new solutions.
- Learn about Ultimaker’s integrated ecosystem in our virtual showroom and connect with experts in your region via live chat.
- Experience real-world applications transforming manufacturing from key customers and join the experts shaping the industry as they discuss the ways in which innovation is driving transformation.
“In a complex and rapidly changing market, innovation is essential for future-proofing manufacturing. A 3D printing ecosystem with trusted partners is essential to drive truly successful transformation today and tomorrow. It’s only together that we can make it happen. Since we greatly miss the direct interaction with our prospects and customers at physical events – and because we have exciting updates to share – we decided to open our doors and create a unique online experience to start your transformation journey today.” Jürgen von Hollen, CEO at Ultimaker.
Registration and additional information
- The opening keynote will take place on April 20, 5:00 pm CEST / 12:00 EST.
- Be the first to secure a spot for The Ultimaker Transformation Summit and sign up here https://3d.ultimaker.com/summit
- More information and the full summit program is shared here: https://ultimaker.com/summit
Established in 2011, Ultimaker offers an open and easy-to-use ecosystem of 3D printers, software, and materials that enable professional designers and engineers to transform the way they manufacture. It allows them to innovate at any place and anytime while remaining flexible to respond to market demand. Over 400 employees work together to accelerate the world’s transition to digital manufacturing. For more information, visit https://ultimaker.com/