KIRKLAND, WA, USA, Aug 23, 2021 – Zemax, an industry-leading optical product design and simulation software developer is pleased to announce Envision 2021 virtual conference agenda for Europe and America.
The goal of this year’s conference is to provide compelling and thought provoking content for optical and mechanical design professionals at any stage in their career. To achieve that goal, Envision 2021 will offer two tracks of speaker sessions, Simulation Driving Innovation and Industry Insights for Optical Product Design. Both tracks will feature curated sessions of Zemax customers and recognized leaders in their field sharing best practices. You will see innovative applications and new ways to optimize your Zemax software.
Agenda highlights include:
- Half-day conference sessions that allow the time to attend sessions AND uphold work obligations.
- Hear from customers like Microsoft.
- Envision Americas: sessions that highlight the growing role of meta-surfaces and meta-lenses in optical system design, recent innovations in LiDAR for autonomous vehicles, and the increasingly important role of simulation in designing for manufacturability.
- Envision Europe: sessions that highlight the growing role of micro-optics, diffractive elements, and meta-surfaces in optical system design, recent innovations in freeform optics for automotive and consumer electronic applications, and the increasing drive towards integrating details of the manufacturing and fabrication process into the system design.
This event series continues to bring our community together to share ideas and learn best practices from each other! Think innovation, valuable insights, and hands-on learning all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Envision Americas 2021: 14-15 September 2021 PDT – Register Now!
- Envision Europe 2021: 28-29 September 2021 GMT – Register Now!
Zemax’s industry-leading optical product design and simulation software, OpticStudio, OpticStudio STAR Module, OpticsBuilder, and OpticsViewer, helps optical, mechanical, and manufacturing engineering teams turn their ideas into reality. Standardizing on Zemax software reduces design iterations and repeated prototypes, speeding time to market and reducing development costs. Zemax is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington and has offices in the UK, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, and China. For more information, visit www.Zemax.com.