RADOM, Poland, Nov 11, 2021 – CADprofi announces the release of CADprofi version 2022. CADprofi is a comprehensive CAD application that accelerates the design work in many branches. CADprofi Suite program consists of the following modules: CADprofi HVAC and Piping, CADprofi Electrical, CADprofi Architectural, CADprofi Mechanical, CP–Symbols and CP–Manufacturers programs.
Highlights of CADprofi 2022:
- Optimization and acceleration of the program
- CADprofi – editing parametric objects
- CADprofi – editing elements using the Quick Edit command
- CADprofi – drawing lines along the infoline
- CADprofi – new keyboard shortcuts for commands
- CADprofi Architectural – library of vehicles
- CADprofi Architectural – library of swimming pools
- CADprofi Architectural – garage doors – extension of functionality
- CADprofi Architectural – rectangular gutter system
- CADprofi Architectural – fireplaces
- CADprofi Architectural – chimney systems
- CADprofi Architectural – update of fire safety symbols (DIN 14034 standard)
- CADprofi Architectural – customizable room definitions
- CADprofi Architectural – stairs (front views)
- CADprofi Architectural – changes in the Doors, windows command
- CADprofi Architectural – drawing walls with insulation
- CADprofi Mechanical – extension of the library of standardized parts
- CADprofi Mechanical – edition of holes and drillings
- CADprofi – additional options for inserting circle axes and center marks
- CADprofi Electrical – modern lighting systems
- CADprofi Electrical – photovoltaic installations
- CADprofi Electrical – extension of modular apparatus library
- CADprofi Electrical – plastic trays
- CADprofi Electrical – update of descriptions and symbols libraries
- CADprofi Electrical – system cabinets
- CADprofi Electrical – extension of the fire protection symbols library
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – extending the functionality of manifolds
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – air flow velocity marks
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – system extension (libraries)
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – extension of inspection chambers
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – drainage channels
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – flat roof drainage
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – PEHD pipes
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – anemostats without expansion box
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – combined semi-screw fittings
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – extension of radiators library
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – extension of the household appliances symbol library
- Extension of KaMo library
- Graziadio – J Series busbars
- BKT –4CubeDC, 4CompactDC and 4MicroDC
- Dahua – schemes
- Update of BCS library
- Extension of ABB library – electrical schemes
- Update of Elko-Bis library
- Update of manufacturers’ libraries: Reflex, Legrand, BKT, Dahua, Eaton, Noark, Schrack, BCS, Lovato, ABB, Siemens, Wilo, Elko-Bis, Clage, KaMo, Eti.
- CADprofi 2022 has been adjusted to work with latest CAD programs, including: AutoCAD 2022, ActCAD 2021 Standard, ArCADia 12/14, ARES Commander 2022, AviCAD 2021, BricsCAD V22, CADian 2021, CADdirect 2022, CADopia 21, CADMATE 2020, CMS IntelliCAD 10.1, GstarCAD 2022, SilicaCAD 2021, TrueCAD 2022, ZWCAD 2022. CADprofi 2022 currently works with many base CAD programs including: AutoCAD (since the 2004 version), BricsCAD, GstarCAD, IntelliCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, ARES Commander Edition and others.
To view full description with screens, click here (pdf file).
To download the latest demo version, click here.
*BIM ready – all CADprofi objects are classified according to OpenBIM (IFC Classes).
Founded in 1996 in Poland, CADprofi is an international company engaged in the development of CAD applications working in the AutoCAD environment (and other Autodesk products), BricsCAD GstarCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, IntelliCAD and others. Now it has two offices in Poland and Germany. CADprofi’s applications are available in 22 languages and are sold through a well-developed network of distributors throughout the world. CADprofi company provides technical support (hotline) and also conducts training in the use of the offered programs. CADprofi is also a BIM (Building Information Modeling) specialist. It creates data in BIM, including Revit rfa format for many manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.cadprofi.com.