REDMOND, WA, USA, Dec 28, 2021 – ActCAD announces the release of its new version 1219 for ActCAD 2022 Prime and ActCAD 2022 Standard products.
ActCAD 2022 BIM and ActCAD 2022 Professional can now upgrade to ActCAD 2022 Prime.
This is a general maintenance release of 2022 version. Below is a list of improvements:
- Fixed Regen hang issues with WINGLES graphics device
- Fixed the issue of FONTALT set to “.” in a particular drawing
- Fixed some prompts not match in some dimension commands
- Fixed entprop restore “Quick Select” alternative to “Selection Filter”
- Fixed the save issue of a problematic drawing
- Fixed default rotation angle in Attach External Reference dialog depends on ANGBASE
- Fixed incorrect snapping to 3d solids and meshes in some visual styles
- Fixed incorrect file search order makes most of basic commands broken
- Fixed reload issue of XREFs on SAVE & PRINT
- Fixed explorer crash issue in a particular drawing
- Fixed double-click editing of OLE entity
- Fixed too dark color on the white background
- Added new sysvars BKGEDITTEXTTRANSPARENCY and BKGEDITTEXTCOLOR
- Fixed MTEXT some spelling tool issues
- Fixed the issue of Revit file link / reference
- Fixed wrong tab bar placement in MTEXT editor
- Fixed some visualization issue in MTEXT editor
The new versions are available from ActCAD download page. Existing users can use Check for updates command to get the latest version.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable life-time price. ActCAD is powered by latest IntelliCAD 8.4, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD world-wide. ActCAD is a commercial member with active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.