REDMOND, WA, USA, Aug 26, 2021 – ActCAD announces the release of ActCAD 2022 products mentioned below based on latest IntelliCAD 10.1 Engine:
- ActCAD 2022 BIM
- ActCAD 2022 Professional
- ActCAD 2022 Standard
ActCAD 2022 products supports IntelliCAD 10.1 Engine
This is the fastest version of ActCAD released so far. Below is the list of major improvements in this release:
- ActCAD 2022 is upto 7 times faster while selecting entities, 2 times faster while handlign grips, snaps and regeneration.
- ActCAD 2022 supports 3Dconnexion input devices
- Improved API Functions
- Completely refactored OpenGL graphics engine
- All new geolocation feature
- Restore default program settings from Start menu
- Improved Table Styles and Table Editing
- Create and Edit Sheet Sets
- Insert Dynamic Blocks
- Import .pdf files with more advanced options
- Import of map files (.shp, .sdf, .sqlite files)
- Dynamic view transitions
- Dimbreak command
- Advanced grips for blocks and groups
- Layer Previous command
- Ability to turn off entity movement when clicking and dragging the mouse
- Ability to restore a layer state to the current viewport, all viewports, all layouts and viewports, or the Model tab
- Introduced Associative Arrays with Edit Array command
- ActCAD BIM now import Autodesk® Revit® 2021 files, specify AEC drawing units, convert an existing entity to a beam path, and determine the smoothness (level of detail) of curves in BIM underlays created from .rvt files
- Several improvements in editing and selecting entities, layers, text, the user interface etc.
The new version is available for download from our downloads page.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable life-time price. ActCAD is powered by latest IntelliCAD 8.4, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD world-wide. ActCAD is a commercial member with active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.