REDMOND, WA, USA, Dec 13, 2022 – ActCAD announces the release of its new version 785 for ActCAD 2023 Professional, Standard and Prime Versions.
This is a general maintenance release with few minor fixes as mentioned below:
- Updated ODA dwg libraries
- Fixed image plotting in PDF printer
- Fixed vl-list->string has strange behavior with print, princ, prin1, alert and unicode encoding
- Fixed inconsistent handling of UCS
- Fixed vlax-for doesn’t work with Excel Sheets collection(activex)
- Improved certain steps in build procedure
- Fixed BLOCKEDITNAME system variable should not be reset after closing the block editor
- Fixed “Show paper sheet in paper space” is not applied immediately
- Fixed DTEXT can’t be underlined during insertion
- Implemented new sysvar to achieve the ability to get return code of “task” dialog
- Fixed vl-filename-mktemp, there are too many backslashes
- Fixed “vl-filename-directory” to work correctly
- Fixed Wrong result when creating rectangle by length/height in dynamic input
The new versions are available from ActCAD download page. Existing users can use Check for updates command to get the latest version.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable life-time price. ActCAD is powered by the most latest IntelliCAD 10.1a engine, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD world-wide. ActCAD is a commercial member with active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.