Join us for “Simulate at the Speed of Design 2023“
Virtual Global Event
June 28, 2023 | 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. India
When applied early in the development cycle, simulation (CAE, FEA) technologies can rapidly accelerate the creation of high-performance, profitable products. But we know how hard it is to choose the right simulation solution and implement it effectively with limited resources.
In our interactions with Small and Medium (SMB) organizations, we have found that they face a number of unknowns and uncertainties when considering implementing simulation (CAE, FEA) for the first time. Some of them who utilize CAD-embedded simulation tools or those who want to take the next step and explore multiphysics analysis often run into challenges with speed and accuracy.
If you have similar questions, join us for this free virtual event on June 28, 2023, to learn from your peers and Altair’s experts how a mixture of software, support, and know-how can help you to be more efficient and effective in how you develop new products.
Topics covered in the event.
- Keynote Presentations from Altair customers, domain experts, Industry Analysts
- 30+ customer presentations from global small-medium business (SMB) Altair customers, on their transition from CAD embedded simulation and how they successfully implemented CAE, FEA simulation in their product development workflow.
- Generative design, Concept development, topology optimization or design for manufacture in Altair® Inspire™.
- Rapid structural analysis in Altair SimSolid® for parts or large assemblies.
- Drop test, thermal, CFD, fatigue or combined multiphysics analysis in Altair® SimLab®
- Manufacturing feasibility, Process simulation with Inspire Cast, Inspire Form.
- Meet & interact with 70+ Altair Channel Partners from around the globe.
Attendees will have 4 different breakouts to choose from.
- Simulation Starters Session – for organizations who do not use Simulation Technology, but would like to implement it.
- Simulation-Driven Design Session – for organizations using CAD-embedded CAE/FEA solutions for verification, but want to take the next step for creating generative designs based on topology optimisation.
- Exploring Multiphysics Session – to help Design Engineers simulate like CAE experts.
- Manufacturing Simulation – Simulation of Manufacturing processes like casting and forming.
The event showcases presentations from 8 customers in India viz. Lakshmi Machine Works (LMW), Sharda Motor Industries Ltd, Skyroot Aerospace, UNO Minda Ltd. (Minda Industries Ltd.), U-Shin India Private Ltd, Mungi Engineers, Linit Exports – Foundry Division, Mcwane India Pvt Ltd.
Who should attend?
- Heads of Design department, Design managers, Engineers in the Design department,
- If you use 3D CAD and are considering implementing simulation (CAE, FEA) for the first time.
- Use CAD embedded simulation (CAE, FEA) tools but running into challenges with speed and accuracy.
- CAE Engineers, Analysts, Head of CAE department
- Wanting to take the next step and explore multiphysics analysis.
- Managers of allied departments, dependent on CAE department or outsourcing simulation
Visit “Simulate at the Speed of Design 2023” for more information and registration to this free online event.