REDMOND, WA, USA, Dec 10, 2021 – ActCAD announces the release of its new version 1209 for ActCAD 2022 Professional and ActCAD 2022 Standard products.
This version is based on most latest IntelliCAD 10.1a engine. Below is a list of major improvements in this release:
- Added new command EXTRIM
- Added new command LAYERMERGE
- Added new command TABLEIMPORT
- Import Excel files directly to Table
- New capabilities when working with tables including data links, formulas, and cell formats
- Nudge entities through keyboard shortcuts
- Improved features of Publish command
- Improved features of Sheet sets
- Added create planar surfaces in Professional version
- Added convert entities to NURBS in Professional version
The new versions are available from ActCAD download page. Existing users can use Check for updates command to get the latest version.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable life-time price. ActCAD is powered by latest IntelliCAD 8.4, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD world-wide. ActCAD is a commercial member with active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.