FRIEDRICHSDORF, Germany, Jun 16, 2020 – Maxon, the developers of professional 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software solutions is pleased to announce its trade shows, road shows and special events for the remainder of 2020 will be free virtual events hosted on 3DMotionShow.com (formerly C4DLive.com – Maxon is rebranding their streaming events to reflect the full product line after the acquisition of Redshift and the merger with Red Giant).
Following the success of Maxon’s NAB digital experience, the company will host a robust calendar of online streaming events to coincide with the timing of Siggraph, IBC, NAB Show NY, HOW and Adobe Max — shows that are now cancelled as in-person events. Each virtual trade show or event will be modeled after Maxon’s NAB Show online event, which featured four full days of exciting presentations that streamed live the same week the major industry conference would have taken place prior to its cancellation amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
Maxon will be hosting this series of events as “The 3D and Motion Design Show.” It will feature the world’s top motion graphics and VFX artists showcasing professional 3D techniques and real-world production workflows using Cinema 4D, Redshift and the Red Giant suite of products. Presentations from each event will be streamed live and available online shortly after airing on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel.
“The 3D and Motion Design Show” kicks-off on June 18th, at 8:00 a.m. (PDT). Interested viewers can sign up now to receive updates and for early access on 3DMotionShow.com.
Presenter highlights include:
- Anthony Abbott, Senior Creative of San Francisco-based motion design studio Swordfish, will discuss the creation of the company’s short film, Talos, which was produced during studio down-time and completed while the creative team was sheltering in place during Covid-19. Anthony will share techniques used in Cinema 4D, Redshift, and Red Giant Looks to create the film’s mesmerizing 3D visual effects.
- Alan Towndrow, Rigger and Animator for Bomper Studio, a leading creative production studio in Wales, will share how they relied on the character animation toolset in Cinema 4D to create its recent hilarious animated short, Coffee Run. Alan will also share the details of their contest for aspiring animators called #MovingColin, with prizes that include a Cinema 4D subscription and a Bomper Studio internship.
- Ryan Talbot, a Dallas-based freelance 3D animation and VFX artist for broadcast, commercials, mixed reality and more will be sharing an exciting new personal project created with Cinema 4D and Redshift.
Maxon Event Calendar 2020
The Maxon virtual event calendar for June through December 2020 includes:
- The 3D and Motion Design Show: June 18
- The 3D and Motion Design Show for Siggraph: July 21-23
- The 3D and Motion Design Show: August 12
- The 3D and Motion Design Show: August 26
- The 3D and Motion Design Show for IBC: September 11-14
- The 3D and Motion Design Show for Adobe Max/NAB NY/HOW: Oct 26-28
- The 3D and Motion Design Show: November 18
- The 3D and Motion Design Show: December 9
All events will be streamed live on 3DMotionShow.com (formerly C4DLive.com).
Maxon is a developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. In January, Maxon and Red Giant closed a merger of the two companies. The combined company’s award-winning Cinema 4D, Redshift 3D and Red Giant products have been used extensively to help create and render everything from stunning visual effects in top feature films, TV shows and commercials, cutting-edge game cinematics for AAA games, as well as for medical illustration, architectural and industrial design applications. Maxon products are available directly from the website and its worldwide distribution network. Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.