DARMSTADT, Germany and TROY, MI, USA, Sep 14, 2020 – PROSTEP Inc. and parent company PROSTEP AG are Platinum sponsors at this year’s annual COExperience, now a virtual event held September 14-16, 2020. COE (Community of Experts of Dassault Systemes Solutions) brings together users of Dassault Systemes software and provides unprecedented access to education, training, networking, product influence opportunities and best practices.
The PROSTEP sponsored WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY panel discussion includes numerous prestigious speakers in the field of engineering and IT.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Denise Fleming, VP of Information Technology, BOEING
- Karen Caswelch, CEO, SciArt Software
- Lisa Niel, PROSTEP AG Senior PLM Solutions Consultant
- Jessica Kinman, Aerospace and Defense Solutions Senior Manager, Dassault Systèmes
- Samantha Nervo, Senior Engineer for PLM, Bridgestone
As experts in the field of product life cycle management providing solutions in PLM integration, migration, supplier/vendor secure data exchange, and data visualization, PROSTEP will highlight Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE integration and 3DEXPERIENCE migration. Members of PROSTEP AG will also be available virtually to participate in panel and roundtable discussions.
Confirmed sponsored presentations from PROSTEP include:
- Building the Digital Thread with 3DEXPERIENCE and Other Systems
- Presented by Brian Schouten, Director of Technical Presales, PROSTEP INC
- September 14, 2020 – 2:00pm – 2:30pm CDT
- A Discussion on Engineering Standards: The Good, Bad and In-between…
- Presented by Jochen Boy, Senior Consultant, PROSTEP AG
- September 15, 2020 – 3:30pm – 4:00pm CDT
- Acquisition, Merger or Consolidation: Migrating to 3DEXPERIENCE
- Presented by Paul Downing, President and CEO of PROSTEP INC
- September 16, 2020 – 12:15pm – 12:45pm CDT
About PROSTEP AG
PROSTEP AG is recognized as a partner to the leading manufacturing companies worldwide. We count the top companies in this industry among our customers. PROSTEP is an independent consulting and solution development company but also supplies ready-made product solutions. Our strength lies in a combination of industry-specific expertise, process know-how and technological competence. We offer our customers competent consultancy services, a comprehensive range of other services, and innovative solutions covering every aspect of product lifecycle management.
The PROSTEP Group has a current headcount of more than 280 in Germany and the USA. In addition to its headquarters in Darmstadt, PROSTEP also maintains branch offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Hanover, Cologne, Munich, Saarbrucken, Stuttgart, and Wolfsburg, as well as in Birmingham, Michigan (USA).