BIÈVRES, France, Jun 2, 2021 – GRAITEC, an international software developer for AEC, is delighted to announce that Advance PowerPack 2022 has been released. Advance PowerPack is a set of user-centric daily tools that enhances your productivity when using Autodesk solutions such as Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Advance Steel. Extend your BIM workflows with the Advance PowerPack from Graitec!
With Advance Powerpack 2022, Graitec delivers to Autodesk users highly valuable tools to increase their productivity and efficiency when using Advance Steel or Revit with 00’s of new features in different areas:
- Place dimensions in Revit faster than you have ever dreamed about with the new quick dimension tool from the Advance PowerPack for Revit: just draw a line and the tool places a dimension considering all intersected objects.
- Many new Rebar modelling and detailing tools inside the Advance PowerPack for Revit: rebar constrains improvements, new views and drawings creation mechanism, RC Slabs grouping, filter by partition to browse the bars, 00’s of improvements in the design modules…
- A new synchronization mechanism to exchange and synchronize models and engineering data between Revit, Advance Steel and Advance Design.
- Several improvements in Advance PowerPack for Advance Steel regarding the Stairs & Railings which will give users the possibility to control how the railing assemblies and subassemblies are built: connections for panels – fixing lugs, specific weld connections and many other improvements.
- Tens of miscellaneous features considering our user’s requests worldwide to improve efficiency on the daily use.
For inquiries please contact your nearest Graitec office.
Joseph PAIS, Graitec Product Director comments: “For more than 30 years, GRAITEC has continuously strived to provide user-centric innovative solutions to its valued customers and this new Advance PowerPack 2022 release is no exception with major improvements for all Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Advance Steel users whatever the projects they are doing: automatic dimension tools, new powerful views and drawings generator, improvements on our link to Excel, Stairs and Railings extended capabilities, new synchronization mechanism, 00’s of new features to speed up the daily use of your Autodesk application… The PowerPack is really the must-to-have addon for your Autodesk AEC collections! Thank you for being part of our community and enjoy the new 2022 release!”
Founded in 1986, GRAITEC is an international group helping construction and manufacturing professionals successfully achieve their digital transformation by providing BIM and Industry 4.0 software and consultancy. Graitec is a developer of high-performance BIM applications as well as an Autodesk Platinum Partner in Europe and Gold Autodesk Partner in North America and Russia. Operating throughout 48 offices across 13 countries worldwide, GRAITEC offers its clients an extensive range of established software solutions combined with the full portfolio of Autodesk products and BIM suites which help address the most demanding projects needs and maximize productivity, efficiency, and performance. With more than 550 employees amongst which there are 200 BIM consultants, GRAITEC is an innovation focused company whose products are used by more than 100,000 construction professionals worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.graitec.com.