ANN ARBOR, MI, USA, May 6, 2020 – CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm, announces an upcoming free educational webinar, “PLM Benefits, Metrics & ROI.” The webinar will take place on Thursday, 28 May 2020, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) and will last for one hour.
This webinar will present ways to develop viable, realistic metrics and predict the cost of undertaking an initial product lifecycle management (PLM) investment or upgrade. Regardless of where they are on the digitalization journey, attendees will find this webinar to be timely and informative. It will provide useful guidance on justifying PLM (and other similar tools) that can have a significant, positive impact on an organization.
This webinar will help attendees:
- Understand how to define metrics for PLM and related digitalization initiatives.
- Understand what to do if a baseline cannot be established for the needed metrics.
- Understand how metrics can support PLM adoption.
- Understand where other companies stand and how they use PLM metrics.
According to John MacKrell, CIMdata’s Chairman, and the host for this webinar, “Organizations that CIMdata works with often ask two questions during their PLM journey—First, what is it going to cost to put in place? Second, how will it create benefits now and in the future of the organization.”
Mr. MacKrell has over 40 years of experience in the application of computer-based solutions to engineering and manufacturing, with more than 20 years of those years at CIMdata. He has held senior positions in product management, marketing, research and development, and consulting.
This webinar will be useful to people from many parts of an organization, as PLM is cross-functional and feeds ERP, manufacturing, service, and other downstream processes. Specifically, senior and middle managers, PLM team members, PLM users, IT, purchasing, and anyone impacted by how an organization justifies, promotes, and communicates PLM as a valuable solution in an organization will find the information pertinent and valuable.
During the webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed.
- To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-plm-benefits-metrics-and-roi.
- To register for this webinar, please visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2863092400029130499.