FRIEDRICHSDORF, Germany, Jan 8, 2022 – Maxon is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Trapcode Suite 17.2 that contains performance and Bounce physics enhancements for Particular as well as some bug fixes. The new update release come only two months after releasing the latest update to Trapcode Suite 17.
This update is available immediately via Maxon App.
Trapcode Suite 17.2 enhancements include:
- Fixed some lingering issues with migrating older projects
- Solved issue with custom system names and colors when a preset was appended
- Fixed Shadowlets Match Particle Shape with Sprites not facing the camera
- Friction now enabled for Bounce collisions
- Improvements to performance when parameters are linked via expressions
- Fixed migration for new Kaleidospace implementation
A complete change-list can be found in our Trapcode 17.2 Release FAQ.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve their customers.
Maxon makes powerful yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects, and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation, and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design, and filmmaking tools, and the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions.
Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.